Ready To Get Painted? 🤩

🖋️ ✅ 📅 BOOK YOUR DATE

Artist's Reliable Choice

Product Quality

Health & Safety Measures

Hygiene Practice
🤔 📩 Chat With Me

CARE TO SUPPORT THE ARTIST? 💝

💖 ❤️ 💗 💕 💖 🪙 SEND A TIP

Artist Behind Pixie Dash

 

The Artist Behind Pixie Dash Face Art 👩🎨

Hi, I'm Marie, the face painter and creative heart behind Pixie Dash Face Art. 💜💖

My love for art began when I was just a little girl. I've always been drawn to creativity, colors, and finding ways to express imagination through art. But my journey into face painting started with a very special gift from someone I dearly love, my grandmother.

One day, my lovely grandmother gave me my very first face painting set. At the time, it was simply a fun and exciting gift that allowed me to explore my creativity. Little did I know that years later, I would return to that hobby with a whole new purpose and passion.


In March, I decided to pick up face painting again, this time taking it more seriously. What started as a fun creative outlet quickly became a journey of continuous learning. I dedicated myself to studying unique techniques, practicing different designs, understanding color combinations, and developing my own artistic style.

Today, I am proudly based in Cebu and work as a freelance face paint artist, turning my passion into a fun and fulfilling side career.

As I explored the world of face painting, I discovered that it could be so much more than simple face designs. Face paint has the incredible ability to transform people into beloved fantasy characters, cosplay creations, magical creatures, superheroes, and works of living art. It allows people of all ages to step into a world where imagination has no limits.

For me, face painting is not just about decorating faces. It's about storytelling, self-expression, creativity, and helping people experience a little bit of magic. Every design is an opportunity to bring someone's vision to life and create a memorable experience they'll carry with them long after the paint is gone.

Popular Posts